Hello 2018! Get ready for your BEST YEAR yet!
Join our new super special 4-Week (January 4 to January 25, 6 to 7:15pm
Contemporary & Samba Fusion Season
Due to many requests we are having this four weeks dance series based on my classic Sunday classes, designed to move and work every once of your body, tone, challenge and shed Holidays pounds.
This series will fuse several Brazilian dances (Afro Brazilian, Samba, Samba Reggae, Axé and Contemporary) in my unique signature style.
This is a super special class where art, culture and physicality meets with a sense of divine joy.
The best and most fun way to shed pounds & do something great for your body, mind and soul!
What: Afro Brazilian, Contemporary & Samba Fusion Workshop. Four weeks of dance, amazing sweat and fun!
When: Thursdays, January 4 to January 25, 6pm to 7:15 Sundays, January 7 to January 28, 11:30am to 12:45
Where: Please note different locations below:
- Thursdays at Brasil Arts Cafe Studio (1230 State St Ste C)
- Sundays at Santa Barbara Dance Center (127A West Canon Perdido)
IMPORTANT: Please bring a bottle of water and a mat.
Cost: Reserve your Spot today and SAVE MONEY:
- Once a week: $110 if paid by December 28 or $125 after that. (Choose Thursdays OR Sundays)
- Twice a week: $200 if paid by December 28 or $235 after that (Thursdays AND Sundays. You save some money!)
Note: Sorry. No refunds or credits for this series for any reason. Thanks for your Understanding
Let's shake it!!! Love your body, smile and dance.... with us! Beginners to advanced are welcome.....
PLEASE NOTE: NO Refunds or credit for unused classes! Thank you for your understanding!
Save money by reserving today with Paypal!
Join me for a bright and happy dance season!
This class is for you if you:
• Love to dance, or you want to learn how to dance, or are already a dancer (any type and any level).
• Love joyful rhythms and music specially samba, afro Brazilian and drumming music
• Want to dance, have a great dance cardio workout and develop an amazing body.
• Love to feel expressive and want to feel the power and sensuality of your own body.
• Want to have fun!
* For more information on Vanessa Isaac's work and bio go here
Photo Gallery, Blissful, Fit & Healthy!