Reserve your Spot today and Save!
A very popular class, this workshop is open to all levels and it's designed to assist you in developing style & clean technique. Here we will work on one move at a time or small patterns, correct posture, hip movement, arm and shoulder styling, samba walks, agility and movement in isolation and choreography that will help you become a beautiful Samba Dancer. Make sure to reserve soon since space is limited and save!
Where: BRASIL ARTS CAFE (Studio is in the back of Restaurant), 1230 State Street
When: JULY 9, 16, 23 and 30. Tuesday 6:15 to 7:30 pm
* Early Bird Exclusive: Only $110 if paid by July 1 or $125 if paid on or after July 2.
NO drop-in for this Workshop! Thank you
Please note: No refunds or credit for classes not taken for Any reason! Thank you for your understanding.
Samba is for you if you:
• Love to dance, or you want to learn how to dance, or are already a dancer
• Love joyful rhythms and music and would love to learn and practice the beautiful and sensual SAMBA, Rio de Janeiro Style.
• Love to feel expressive and want to feel the power and sensuality of your own body.
• Want to have fun!
* For more information on Vanessa Isaac's work and bio go here