Samba Intro Workshop
Learn the Basics
Join Samba Today!
Let's have fun!
I am so excited about this workshop. Here I will introduced you to the most important step in Samba Dancing, samba-no-pé and we will break down it slowly for you so you get a feel and a better understanding of the of this beautiful and sensual dancing style. Plus we will work on some drills and a choreography.
This workshop is also great for Veteran dancers who would love to brush off their technique and for those who took a summer break from dancing and are ready to come back to Samba!
I can't wait to dance with you. Check out details below and join soon. Space is limited!
What: Samba Intro Workshop
When: Brasil Arts Cafe our fabulous Sponsor
When: Saturday, September 2, at 1pm to 2:15 pm
Cost: $25 by August 29
or $30 on August 30 on and at the door if any space left!
IMPORTANT: Please bring a bottle of water AND shoes (high heels samba, ballroom, dance or tennis shoes)
Make reservations by clicking below!
PLEASE NOTE: NO Refunds or credit for unused classes! Thank you for your understanding
This class is for you if you:
• Love to dance, or you want to learn how to dance, or are already a dancer (any type and any level).
• Love joyful rhythms and music and would love to learn and practice the beautiful and sensual SAMBA, Rio de Janeiro Style.
• Love to feel expressive and want to feel the power and sensuality of your own body.
• Want to have fun!
* For more information on Vanessa Isaac's work and bio go here
* Note: No refunds or credits for this class!
Reserve your Spot today! The last Samba workshop sold out fast, space is limited!