Spring/Summer Season, 2017....
Samba Workshop starts Soon!
Join our new 4- Week Samba Workshop Season at the beautiful America Riviera!
A shorter but exhilarating season just before Summer takes off!
Just after the International Samba Congress (I will be inspired) and before my Brazilian annual trip, I am offering this fun four week workshop due to many requests from dancers. Come and SAMBA with us.... Workshop with new choreography for all samba queens and "malandros". This is for those that love the pure samba style of Rio de Janeiro. Soulful, sensual and cultural.
PLEASE NOTE: NO Refunds or credit for unused classes! Thank you for your understanding!
What: Samba Dance Workshop, Every Monday 6:30-8:00pm, June 5 - June 26 (4 weeks) at The Adderley School of Performance, 316 State Street
IMPORTANT: Please bring a bottle of water AND shoes (high heels samba, ballroom, dance or tennis shoes)
Reserve your Spot today! The last Samba workshop sold out fast!
(Unfortunately, many dancers didn't get in. So make sure you don't leave signing up for last minute. I want to dance with you!)
Cost: $115 for the series
Note: No drop-ins and no refunds or credits for this series.
Samba is beautiful, fun and sensual. Samba is also a great workout. Let's shake it!!! Love your body, smile and dance.... with us! Beginners to advanced are welcome!!!!
This class is for you if you:
• Love to dance, or you want to learn how to dance, or are already a dancer (any type and any level).
• Love joyful rhythms and music and would love to learn and practice the beautiful and sensual SAMBA, Rio de Janeiro Style.
• Want to dance, have a great dance cardio workout and develop an amazing body.
• Love to feel expressive and want to feel the power and sensuality of your own body.
• Want to have fun!
* For more information on Vanessa Isaac's work and bio go here
Save money by reserving today with Paypal!