March 2019, Only Two Sessions
Reserve your Spot today and Save!
Before leaving to Europe to teach I am offering only these Two Samba Sessions in March (Plus the special Carnaval Workshop on March 2).
Please join me as we keep our skills sharp and work on your endurance as we get ready for Solstice Parade 2019 that will be announced very soon, stay tuned.
A very popular class, this workshop is open to all levels and it's designed to assist you in developing style & clean technique. Here we will work on one move at a time or small patterns, correct posture, hip movement, arm and shoulder styling, samba walks, agility and movement in isolation that will help you become a beautiful Samba Dancer. Make sure to reserve soon since space is limited and save!
Where: BRASIL ARTS CAFE (Studio is in the back of Restaurant), 1230 State Street
When: March 6 & 13, Wednesdays at 7:30 to 8:30pm
* Early Bird Exclusive: Only $50 if paid by February 16
“On time Bird” $55 on or after February 17
Late Bird Registration: $60 on or after March 1 (if any space left).
NO drop-in for this Wotkshop
Please note: No refunds or credit for classes not taken for Any reason! Thank you for your understanding.
Samba is for you if you:
• Love to dance, or you want to learn how to dance, or are already a dancer
• Love joyful rhythms and music and would love to learn and practice the beautiful and sensual SAMBA, Rio de Janeiro Style.
• Love to feel expressive and want to feel the power and sensuality of your own body.
• Want to have fun!
* For more information on Vanessa Isaac's work and bio go here